Well, that was unpleasant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was unpleasant

Some time while I was out walking towards the back of my property, a young woodchuck decided to see what was in the garage, since I didn't close the door. I didn't know he was there, although I heard a noise, I couldn't isolated where it came from. Well, now I know. What a mess. Probably he panicked, so urine and feces to clean up, and while I don't know the size of the particleboard, but whatever it was, it was shredded. And things knocked over all throughout the garage. I saw him, and figured opening the door would have him rush out. No such luck. So both doors open, and he still didn't want to go. I lost track of him, so I backed the car out, and searched throughout the garage, and apparently he decided he had enough. I had to move a lot of things to try and nudge him out through the open doors. Not what I wanted to do this afternoon, especially since I had to crouch down low to look under some shelves, etc.
    sigpic

Sounds like fun. Unfortunately they don't make it too long in my yard.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

There always seem to be those things you just donít want to do that wreck your plans for the day? Mine today was a visit to the dentist to get a filling repaired.
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

And I saw a perfectly dreadful movie this evening which had only one redeeming value. The cop was asked, 'where did he shoot you?' and the answer was, 'where the blood's coming out.'
        I'm sorry for you and your little woodchuck. I've never met one in person and I hope to keep it that way.
        Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post
          And I saw a perfectly dreadful movie this evening which had only one redeeming value. The cop was asked, 'where did he shoot you?' and the answer was, 'where the blood's coming out.'
          I'm sorry for you and your little woodchuck. I've never met one in person and I hope to keep it that way.
          Great line! Too bad the rest of the movie didnít live up to that line.
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Working...
          X