Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calicokitty
    replied
    Deer are very common, foxes less so. Woodchucks are common, and I have seen chipmunks. A few harmless snakes in my yard. Squirrels, of course, and I have numerous birdhouses up, some currently occupied. There are two stray cats, but well groomed and fed, so I am not concerned they are ferals. And I have petted one. Skunks in the past, but not since extra development went in.

Leave a comment:

• scilover
    replied
    Oh wow, is it quite normal for deers, foxes etc to roam around your backyard? Most we get at my area here are squirrels and stray cats hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• JGallo
    replied
    We have fox in the cemetery behind my house. Sometimes they'll come out into the neighborhood at night. The other day I was walking in the park and one ran across the path right in front of me.

Leave a comment:

• calicokitty
    replied
    Bird feeding is from Thanksgiving to the end of April or first part of May, depending on what I have left. I do have a family in one of my bird houses, and they are quite noisy.

Leave a comment:

• DianeP
    replied
    I’d love to see a fox around here. Are you still putting out bird seed?

Leave a comment:

• calicokitty
    started a topic Not a deer

Not a deer

I looked out my kitchen window, and thought I saw a young deer resting on the grass. It was about 160' away so now chance for a picture. But when it got up, I saw that it was a fox. My backyard is becoming a zoo with all the different animals and birds. The fox may be around due to the large number of rabbits, and if so I really don't need to know.
Working...
X