Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm Paula Whitcomb a a marketing professional and a college instructor based in United States and I love pets. I will shared everything I know on how to properly care them.
    See more information on: Free Pet Care

Hi Paula and welcome to the forum. What kind of pets do you have? We'd love to hear about them.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Welcome! I am new here in the forum by the way, I am Elaine McKinsey, a marketing professional and a college instructor based in the United States. I also write articles and surfing the when I have a free time. I love pets and I will share everything I know about how to properly care them.

Comment

Originally posted by elainemckinsey View Post
        Welcome! I am new here in the forum by the way, I am Elaine McKinsey, a marketing professional and a college instructor based in the United States. I also write articles and surfing the when I have a free time. I love pets and I will share everything I know about how to properly care them.
        Hi Elaine it's nice to meet you. We're looking forward to hearing about your pets.
        Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Hey Paula! I'm a full time student for digital marketing and share a passion for pets. It seems we already have things in common!

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian1hv View Post
              Hello all
              Hello. What brings you here? . Do you have any pets?
              Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Working...
              X