Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They're back

    Saw the cardinals that have been nesting in the trees in the back yard again. A little later than normal. But they are back again like they have been for nearly twenty years. Love the little red beauties. They can brighten up a day when you see them.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

  • #2
    Originally posted by midnightblze View Post
    Saw the cardinals that have been nesting in the trees in the back yard again. A little later than normal. But they are back again like they have been for nearly twenty years. Love the little red beauties. They can brighten up a day when you see them.
    We have cardinals all year long. They are beautiful birds.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

    My Albums

    Comment


    • #3
      Lucky you..no cardinals here. It's a little late for nesting!
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

      Comment


      • #4
        The cardinals are beautiful birds. I have them all year long. I feed the squirrels peanuts and sunflower seeds on my deck and the cardinals and blue jays show up all year long.

        Comment


        • #5
          watching them in morning can make the day much better. Love their lavish red color.
          Home

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gemma23426 View Post
            watching them in morning can make the day much better. Love their lavish red color.
            We have cardinals here all year long. They're beautiful birds. I always enjoy watching the woodpeckers. They're much more flighty and don't stay on the feeder long.
            Jill Gallo /Manager
            The Petsforums Management Team

            My Albums

            Comment


            • #7
              Other than the local pigeons, only rarely does a bird show in my back yard. Occasionally a duck followed by a trail of ducklings will appear at the front of the house, nearer the lake. We have swans, ducks, geese and lots of other waterfowl year round right on the lakes.
              Karen A/Publicist

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JGallo View Post

                We have cardinals here all year long. They're beautiful birds. I always enjoy watching the woodpeckers. They're much more flighty and don't stay on the feeder long.
                One thing I miss about my new digs is the lack of birds...I don't know if it's because the community is relatively new, or because the houses are very close together. At my old house the birds didn't come around for a couple of years, but they were plentiful when we left. I hope I can attract some here.
                Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

                Comment

                Working...
                X