Pet Supply Recall Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Supply Recall Alert

Different reports from FDA show an alarming increase in counterfeit pet products, especially food and medicine. Some dog and cat feeds have been recalled due to high levels of copper. There's also a long list of new and unapproved pet drugs, and you have been warned against using any suspicious animal drug that you get over the counter. Be careful with these products, lest you say I wish I knew. All the best.

Do you have information about specific recalls or a link to recall information?
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Dianep, yes I have. Just go to FDA's official website and check pet supply recalls and withdrawals. There's lots of alerts there.

Comment

The dogs often like to play a game of tug of war. The material used to make these toys is extremely durable and are fabricated to sustain wear and tear. The material is also very safe for the dogs. I have one dog and recently I was ordered one dog toys from online Zen Dog Zone with affordable price.list of discount dog toys you can avail from this store, to keep your dog happy.

Comment

Working...
        X