Hill's dog food recalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill's dog food recalls

Eight more varieties of canned dog food are being recalled for potentially toxic levels of vitamin D, Hill's Pet Nutrition announced Wednesday.

https://www.hillspet.com/productlist#list
    sigpic

Hill's needs to get their act together.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Hmmm sometimes Abby gets Hills. I wonder if I should drop it. Its always sold as a high quality foodbut it doesnít sound like it.
      The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
        Hmmm sometimes Abby gets Hills. I wonder if I should drop it. Its always sold as a high quality foodbut it doesnít sound like it.
        I used to feed Amy Hill's until I read about Flint River Ranch. They've since went out of business, so I now feed Fromm's.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post

I used to feed Amy Hill's until I read about Flint River Ranch. They've since went out of business, so I now feed Fromm's.
          Going to have to look to something local. We donít get most of the brands you get up here.
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Years ago I had two dogs get sick on Hills. Iíve never fed it to anyone since. Same kind of thing as Abby...lots of diarrhea.

Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Going to have to look to something local. We donít get most of the brands you get up here.
              Can you get Fancy Feast? I know itís been called ďkitty crackĒ but many flavors are really quite good...the chicken pates donít have any grains. Cicero had to have a grain-free diet, easier said than done, and I fed him Fancy Feast for years. It actually gets good ratings these days.

Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
                Years ago I had two dogs get sick on Hills. Iíve never fed it to anyone since. Same kind of thing as Abby...lots of diarrhea.
                Hmmmmmm

Comment

Hill's Pet Nutrition announced Wednesday it is expanding its recall of canned dog food due to potentially elevated levels of vitamin D. I'm usually used all the products of my dogs from Zen Dog Zone site. It is a very good site and the products are very good, So I am usually using their product.

Comment

Working...
                  X