Remembering my friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering my friend

My tortoise passed away during a hurricane a few months ago. I made this video because I felt it was necessary due to the strong bond we shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8y-kFWxm1I

What a horrible situation. I'm so sorry for your loss. Tell us about your tortoise.
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Your tortoise looked like a neat guy in the other videos. He was pretty big wasn't he?
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

That was a very creative video you made and set to nice music too. How large, how old and for how long did you have your tortoise? I know they are slow-growing and live for a very long time. I am sorry for your loss. I understand the very close bond you shared with your friend and I know how one can develop close ties with reptiles too. Many years ago when my son was a youngster, we had two small garter snakes... from a huge clutch which we saw in Petland. My son immediately wanted two and so we got them. He became very attached to these, handled them whenever he could and I never would have believed they possessed entirely different personalities; one was very laid-back while the other one was very aggressive as they went for their feeder-goldfish meal. They lived for 4 years and most whom I tell that story too was amazed they lived that long. They were very tiny when we got them. At any rate, my son took it hard when one passed away and then the other a year later. It's always an emotional loss when you become close to any animal and get to know and understand their personality. At least you have your fond memories... as we all do when our beloved companions pass away.
        Last edited by Bobbie Sue; 03-12-2017, 11:12 PM.
        All people smile in the same language. ~~Anonymous~~

Comment

So sorry for your loss. The video was great - such a nice way to remember your pet.

Comment

Sorry, you lost your tortoise

Comment

Originally posted by Tortoise View Post
              My tortoise passed away during a hurricane a few months ago. I made this video because I felt it was necessary due to the strong bond we shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8y-kFWxm1I
              Im so sorry, losing an animal like a tortoise can be very hard due to how long we expect to have them for. How long were you two together for?

Comment

Working...
              X