The Art of Mike & Gene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Mike & Gene

The new version of Paintshop Pro came with an add-in to turn your photo into a "painting" in different styles. Here is what they look at when applied to Mike and Gene.
    Dav Vandenbroucke

Here are some more.
    Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

And more.
      Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Takes me back to my college art appreciation class. Some of those styles seem familiar. One like water lilies, perhaps.
        sigpic

Comment

Some of those are pretty interesting, though I prefer to use a paintbrush *
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

That was pretty cool!
            Jill Gallo /Manager
            The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

I see a Picasso and a Rousseau in there. Neat stuff. How does it work?
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

You open a photo in the editor and choose pic-to-painting in the effects menu. It opens another window with a palette of styles to choose from. You choose the one you want and get a preview. Once you've made your selection, it returns you to the editor.

There were a few styles I liked, but most seemed a bit crude. I don't know if one can modify the style templates or create your own. I doubt that I'll be using it much--just fun to mess around with.
                Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Thats realy cool. I used to do pics like this using photoshop elements to extract layers out of photographs.
                  The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

This is quite creative and interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X