Less than a day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than a day...

The feeders went up yesterday afternoon, and this morning the first visitors showed up. Already a goldfinch has found the thistle, and a cardinal showed up to eat some sunflower hearts. Morning doves eating the ground seed, and also that bushy tailed tree climbing rat, a/k/a evil squirrel.
    sigpic

Lot of good cat TV!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
      The feeders went up yesterday afternoon, and this morning the first visitors showed up. Already a goldfinch has found the thistle, and a cardinal showed up to eat some sunflower hearts. Morning doves eating the ground seed, and also that bushy tailed tree climbing rat, a/k/a evil squirrel.
      And I've been getting a raccoon on my bird feeder at night.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
        Lot of good cat TV!
        And a lot of cat chittering that brings a smile on my face, especially from Nala.
        sigpic

Comment

By now the word has spread, and I am getting quite a variety of birds. And this morning all the ground seed was gone, and interesting bird prints to know the culprit. More like hooves, so that means the deer will come during the night to lick the seeds off the ground. That eases up any clean up required. I have a huge Norway Spruce off the front of the room, and the feeders are on the side. That gives plenty of action for my cats to keep track of.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X