A different type of feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different type of feeder

My bird feeders have been extremely busy, and I think I am way ahead of where I expected to be as far as the amount of food I have put out. Today, I saw a different type of feeder. I manged to get a picture, but have chosen not to post it. Simply put, one less dove, and one better fed hawk giving a new meaning to 'bird feeder'.
    sigpic

Oops
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
      My bird feeders have been extremely busy, and I think I am way ahead of where I expected to be as far as the amount of food I have put out. Today, I saw a different type of feeder. I manged to get a picture, but have chosen not to post it. Simply put, one less dove, and one better fed hawk giving a new meaning to 'bird feeder'.
      I went out back to pick up dog poop about a week or so ago and saw a hawk eating a pigeon. It was disgusting, and I didn't take a picture of it.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

What was interesting was as the hawk was feeding, several squirrels walked very close, less than 4-5 feet, seeming not to care. I was rooting for the hawk to partake some more food!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
          What was interesting was as the hawk was feeding, several squirrels walked very close, less than 4-5 feet, seeming not to care. I was rooting for the hawk to partake some more food!
          No, I like squirrels. I know the hawks need to eat but I don't want to see it ever.
          Jill Gallo /Manager
          The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Working...
          X