Favorite memories of AmyDawgLee aka AmyWamy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite memories of AmyDawgLee aka AmyWamy

Amy lived large and "in charge" - always doing something to brighten up her Mom's day. So, in memory of AmyDawg, what are some funny stories you recall!

For us, I remember Amy's penchant for bunny poop and all things stinky! And the time a few years ago when she dug some type of dead bird out of the neighbor's flowerbed thinking it was a prize!

And in Amy's album, there is her beauty regimen of mudpacks to the face.

And that adorable floppy ear.

(Barkley always had a crush on her too!)

Being the envy of all dogs everywhere by having not just her own bed, but her own TWIN SIZED bed in her own room!!!

-Mary
    Mary
    ----with Sadie, Elsie, Saffron, Peaches & James ----

Comment

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
      Being the envy of all dogs everywhere by having not just her own bed, but her own TWIN SIZED bed in her own room!!!

-Mary
      Oh boy, that's true! And Amy seemed to have a penchant for grabbing food off the counters too ; ) - seems she got a loaf of bread once.

Comment

And there was the time that Dad hired a handyman to put in attic stairs. While they were working Amy went out into their truck and ate their lunch. She had 2 sandwiches and a piece of cake.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Ah yes, well there were all those times that Depootie Dawg Amy arrested me and threw me in the Critter Jayl for my many, many misdeeds. And I know how she loved her walks with her mom!
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post
            And there was the time that Dad hired a handyman to put in attic stairs. While they were working Amy went out into their truck and ate their lunch. She had 2 sandwiches and a piece of cake.
            Hilarious! Leave it to Amy! xx
            http://www.pawproject.org/

http://catinfo.org/

Comment

And the time I walked her in the park and she rolled in something so stinky I didn't want to let her in the car. I drove all of the way home with the windows open. Got her home, washed her up and she smelled better.

Took her for a walk in the park the next day and guess what happened? She found the same stinky thing to roll in again!
              Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Then there was the time that me and a friend of mine were driving over my sister's house. I had Amy in the back seat. She always liked to stick her head out of the window and on bac streets I would let her do it. I was stopped at a traffic light and she started barking madly. I didn't see anything out there that she'd be barking at. Turns out it was one of those high mailboxes on a pole that was dressed up like a dalmation. She must have thought it was another dog.
                Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

I love that story. Amy and Stella must have been related - remember when Stella ate my friend's whole plate of Thanksgiving dinner when Carol went outside for a cigarette?
                  Karen A/Publicist

Comment

And the time I walked her in the park and she rolled in something so stinky I didn't want to let her in the car. I drove all of the way home with the windows open. Got her home, washed her up and she smelled better.

Took her for a walk in the park the next day and guess what happened? She found the same stinky thing to roll in again!
                    An ther wuz de rode tryp lass yeer, dont forget de rode trip! That wuz de bestist tyme AmyDawg an I ever had tewgethur. Mawow, I yam gonna miss hir soe mutch.

Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
                      An ther wuz de rode tryp lass yeer, dont forget de rode trip! That wuz de bestist tyme AmyDawg an I ever had tewgethur. Mawow, I yam gonna miss hir soe mutch.

Cicero
                      I'm glad you have fond memories of her Cicero. Her mommy misses her so much that she's having a hard time functioning.
                      Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Now that's hysterical....

Comment

My gurlz---especially Keeter--loved to share penut buddah with Amy dawg...I'll bet you Keeter was waiting with a fresh jar on the other side of the bridge!

Yazza
                          Yasmine; Staff: Your First Cat.
                          I love the smell of espresso in the morning.
                          NYT, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestselling urban fantasy author www.galenorn.com
                          I miss all my Rainbow Bridge Gurlz...love to Meerclar, Luna , Keeter , Tara , Circe

Comment

Yes, she loved peanut butter when she was younger. As she got older she stopped eating it. She was easy to pill until she hit about 14. That's when she sniffed over every morsel of food carefully just to make sure there was nothing in it. I always kept it refigerated so that it wouldn't stick to the roof of her mouth.

She only drank refigerated water too. She would not drink room temperature water. It had to be cold.
                            Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

I'm glad you have fond memories of her Cicero. Her mommy misses her so much that she's having a hard time functioning.
                              Awwww <liddo kitee givvin Antee Jill a liddo lik onna noze>

Cicero <mooving thiz thred to Berffaz so we kan awl tawk abowt AmyDawg>

Comment

Working...
                              X