Bonnie was in her "cat world"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnie was in her "cat world"

Where we live, you often hear birds chirping in the early morning, and that doesn't seem to have any effect on Bonnie. However, one morning, you heard a low "hoo-hoo-hoo," something like an owl. Bonnie ran to the window (which was thankfully closed), stuck her head out as far as she could, and seemed totally concentrated on whatever was going on outside. It was as if we didn't exist. She was totally in the middle of her "cat world!"

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
    Where we live, you often hear birds chirping in the early morning, and that doesn't seem to have any effect on Bonnie. However, one morning, you heard a low "hoo-hoo-hoo," something like an owl. Bonnie ran to the window (which was thankfully closed), stuck her head out as far as she could, and seemed totally concentrated on whatever was going on outside. It was as if we didn't exist. She was totally in the middle of her "cat world!"
    I love how incredibly fixated they can get. Brighid gets that way with shadows on the wall. She chases them. Any new pics of Bonnie lately?

Yazza
    Yasmine; Staff: Your First Cat.
    I love the smell of espresso in the morning.
    NYT, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestselling urban fantasy author www.galenorn.com
    I miss all my Rainbow Bridge Gurlz...love to Meerclar, Luna , Keeter , Tara , Circe

Comment

They can really be focused - I remember three cats staring at the bottom of the refrigerator for hours and yes, eventually a mouse emerged and was played to death
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Most of the time Puddles would be her most focused when the tuna can was being opened. I could feel those eyes boring holes in the back of my hands while the overload and master awaited her servant serving her just due.
        "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Cicero has the attention span of about a nanosecond before he gets distracted...he doesn't fixate on things like that much.

Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Working...
          X