Bonnie and Asparagus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnie and Asparagus

I know cats don't eat vegetables in nature (other than spider plants and such), but there's one vegetable that Bonnie really loves---asparagus. Whenever we have it, we're sure to give her some.

Irving <rb> used to love peas.
    The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
      I know cats don't eat vegetables in nature (other than spider plants and such), but there's one vegetable that Bonnie really loves---asparagus. Whenever we have it, we're sure to give her some.
      Yum. I'm with Bonnie on that one. She'd be fighting me for the asparagus.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Never heard of a cat liking asparagus, but why not! Be careful to only give her the tips, though as the stringy stems might be a digestive problem for her...kind of like eating string.

Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

My Trucker (rb) LOVED asparagus ... and cantaloupe too! I've never figured out why some of them love these strange foods (for kitties anyway) and some of them don't.
          Marci DeLisle
          Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
          Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
          Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
          Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
          www.nwcrittersitter.com

Comment

A friend's cat loved most vegetables but asparagus was his absolute favorite. their pee smells funny enough without that!!
            Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Our cats always loved corn-on-the-cob - either raw or cooked. I doubt if any would have eaten asparagus, though they were never offered any.

Carol

Comment

Cicero eats nothing but kitty food. oh, and a little human chicken from my sandwich
                Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
                  Cicero eats nothing but kitty food. oh, and a little human chicken from my sandwich
                  Littles,aka HimSelf, is the same way. Of, course anything he she's me eating COULD be kitty food, so his got stick his nose in it to find out (and maybe take a few licks to be sure. Especially cheese. I thisk he's taking lessons from Nony.
                  The Chow Guy Purrsonal Assistant to Little Man
                  Owned and Operated by Tiger Bell Cat 1997-2013

Comment

Working...
                  X