Mini aquascape empty jar bottle with betta will make you awe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini aquascape empty jar bottle with betta will make you awe

This is my mini aquascape setup empty jar bottle with beautiful halfmoon nave blue betta

https://youtu.be/eqON6WxRkjU
    koi fish

That is one gorgeous fish.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
      That is one gorgeous fish.
      Thank you CalicoKitty yes it is I will post from time to time videos of my betta fish
      koi fish

Comment

It is amazing - beautiful. Has it got enough room in there?
        Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Bettas should have a minimum of 2.5 gal and bigger than that is better. A jar like that would require a daily water change and would be difficult to keep the temp of the water warm enough. They need the same care as other tropical fish - heat, filter and a large enough aquarium to live in. For anyone who says "but they live in those small containers in the petstore" ... yes, they can live in those small containers but they don't thrive.
          Marci DeLisle
          Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
          Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
          Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
          Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
          www.nwcrittersitter.com

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post
            It is amazing - beautiful. Has it got enough room in there?
            I just place him temporarily here for picturial but I return him to his original tank a bigger tank
            koi fish

Comment

Originally posted by MarciD View Post
              Bettas should have a minimum of 2.5 gal and bigger than that is better. A jar like that would require a daily water change and would be difficult to keep the temp of the water warm enough. They need the same care as other tropical fish - heat, filter and a large enough aquarium to live in. For anyone who says "but they live in those small containers in the petstore" ... yes, they can live in those small containers but they don't thrive.
              I place him in bigger tank this is just temporary for picturial but in my experience they can thrive in a container like this and they even reach their potential life span. I clean their container once a week. I just replace their water with water that is already age for days and by the way, bettas are easy to keep here in my place since I live in tropical climate acutally I have been keeping thousands of bettas. I had been breeding bettas for over 2 decades already
              koi fish

Comment

Originally posted by MarciD View Post
                Here is a video of my male betta fish taking care of its fry https://youtu.be/t8HwnucMgmE
                koi fish

Comment

Very pretty fish
                  Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
                    Very pretty fish
                    Thank you DianeP
                    koi fish

Comment

Working...
                    X