feline hyperesthesia and prednisolone/other treatments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth-Anne View Post

Thank you very much. I didn't get another cat for a long time, but then I found a little orange boy, or rather he found me - a stray 'street kitten' from Monduli (a mountainous region about 4 hours from us). He had lost his mother at about 4 weeks, she had been chased off by wild dogs, but thankfully a good samaritan picked him and his siblings up, put them in a box, and took them to the vet in Arusha, where I found him.

His name is Norman Monduli and I love him more than life He has been joined by a large and rangy tabby (also a stray) called Weasel and they are both at the top of the pyramid of our lives, as cats are
    Red boys are the sweetest of them all. I miss my soul kitty Stanley who was feral but learned to be a friendly sweet loving kitty. I'm betting Weasel is also a lovey boy.
    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Thank you very much. I didn't get another cat for a long time, but then I found a little orange boy, or rather he found me - a stray 'street kitten' from Monduli (a mountainous region about 4 hours from us). He had lost his mother at about 4 weeks, she had been chased off by wild dogs, but thankfully a good samaritan picked him and his siblings up, put them in a box, and took them to the vet in Arusha, where I found him.

His name is Norman Monduli and I love him more than life He has been joined by a large and rangy tabby (also a stray) called Weasel and they are both at the top of the pyramid of our lives, as cats are
      Aww, he's adorable. God bless you for giving him a good life.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post

Red boys are the sweetest of them all. I miss my soul kitty Stanley who was feral but learned to be a friendly sweet loving kitty. I'm betting Weasel is also a lovey boy.
        That is how me and my girlfriend got out cat, Duck. We were living in Cambodia and a lady we knew had cats just keep appearing on her door step, young kittens mostly under a month. I assume most were brought from tourists who saw a kitten and thought it was a stray, but some were orphaned and brought by people who witness what happened. We have now had him for two years and we just love our tubby little ugly duckling!

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post

Oh they definitely are My husband always said he wanted another orange cat, he grew up with one, and so when I saw Norman I just knew he had to be ours. I once also took on a feral cat (a real bush cat, Paddy) but he became the loveliest boy too. I think they just realise that you are their 'forever human' and respond in kind

Comment

Originally posted by BeGentle View Post

That is how me and my girlfriend got out cat, Duck. We were living in Cambodia and a lady we knew had cats just keep appearing on her door step, young kittens mostly under a month. I assume most were brought from tourists who saw a kitten and thought it was a stray, but some were orphaned and brought by people who witness what happened. We have now had him for two years and we just love our tubby little ugly duckling!
            I love that you have named your cat Duck I bet he so happy that you found him.

Comment

I love that you have named your cat Duck I bet he so happy that you found him.
              Thanks, we love him. I think he mostly loves the fact that we give him treats and yummy fish to eat sometimes. He is such a fatty, yesterday I came home to find him holding his bag of treats in his mouth with a huge hole in them!

Comment

Originally posted by BeGentle View Post

Thanks, we love him. I think he mostly loves the fact that we give him treats and yummy fish to eat sometimes. He is such a fatty, yesterday I came home to find him holding his bag of treats in his mouth with a huge hole in them!
                Stella has done that too - must be a sign of kitty IQ
                Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Working...
                X