Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Cat Like?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fruityxl00pz View Post
    Helloo, all.

    Chester was not the first cat I'd ever had. But, he was the first cat that was -mine-. Chester was born in 2009. A friend of mine bought him from a pet store for me. He was the sweetest, most loving kitty, who enjoyed showering, snuggling, and nuzzling my arms. Chester helped me through some really hard times. However, last year, he escaped from our home. He was a strictly indoor kitty. Unfortunately, August 16th of 2013 was the last time I ever saw him. I miss him everyday. I am currently in the process of adopting a beautiful tabby kitten named Luna from my local humane society. She was in a litter of kittens abandoned in a barn by their owner at 2.5 weeks old. Luna is having difficulty recovering from anesthesia at the moment, so if you pray, please say a little something for Luna. She's a total lovebug and I just want her to be okay. Pictures are below!
    -Jen
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14074[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]14075[/ATTACH] - Luna
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14077[/ATTACH]- Chester (RIP!)
    Chester was a beautiful kitty -- I'm so sorry you lost him. It's awful to not know what has happened to them, but let's hope he's being cared for by someone who loves him. I hope Luna improves and is able to come home with you soon!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

    Comment


    • Thank you very much. Chester was my baby. Everywhere I went, Chester had to be there too.

      On the topic of Luna, her condition really baffles me... Today, she is back at the vet because she started having seizures. I'm really heartbroken, because she had started making progress.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fruityxl00pz View Post
        Helloo, all.

        Chester was not the first cat I'd ever had. But, he was the first cat that was -mine-. Chester was born in 2009. A friend of mine bought him from a pet store for me. He was the sweetest, most loving kitty, who enjoyed showering, snuggling, and nuzzling my arms. Chester helped me through some really hard times. However, last year, he escaped from our home. He was a strictly indoor kitty. Unfortunately, August 16th of 2013 was the last time I ever saw him. I miss him everyday. I am currently in the process of adopting a beautiful tabby kitten named Luna from my local humane society. She was in a litter of kittens abandoned in a barn by their owner at 2.5 weeks old. Luna is having difficulty recovering from anesthesia at the moment, so if you pray, please say a little something for Luna. She's a total lovebug and I just want her to be okay. Pictures are below!
        -Jen
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]14074[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]14075[/ATTACH] - Luna
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]14076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14077[/ATTACH]- Chester (RIP!)
        Prayers being sent your way.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

        My Albums

        Comment


        • Originally posted by fruityxl00pz View Post
          Thank you very much. Chester was my baby. Everywhere I went, Chester had to be there too.

          On the topic of Luna, her condition really baffles me... Today, she is back at the vet because she started having seizures. I'm really heartbroken, because she had started making progress.
          Oh dear, so sorry! It might be related to the anesthesia problems. I hope she'll be okay.
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DianeP View Post
            Oh dear, so sorry! It might be related to the anesthesia problems. I hope she'll be okay.
            I responded to you on another post, but Luna passed away this evening. They said that she was one of the very few kittens who were totally intolerant to anesthesia..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fruityxl00pz View Post
              I responded to you on another post, but Luna passed away this evening. They said that she was one of the very few kittens who were totally intolerant to anesthesia..
              I responded in your other post but I'm so sorry to hear this. I think she'll send another kitten your way.
              Jill Gallo /Manager
              The Petsforums Management Team

              My Albums

              Comment


              • Thank you very much.

                Comment


                • His name was Milo and he was awesome! A tuxedo cat that acted more like a dog than anything. Came when you called him, played fetch, followed me EVERYWHERE. He was terrific. Miss him dearly.
                  As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind. - Cleveland Amory


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SamBourne89 View Post
                    His name was Milo and he was awesome! A tuxedo cat that acted more like a dog than anything. Came when you called him, played fetch, followed me EVERYWHERE. He was terrific. Miss him dearly.
                    Aww, he sounds like a great kitty!
                    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

                    Comment


                    • Aw, Luna looks so sweet!

                      Comment


                      • I remember my first kitty.. He was black with one white spot underneath of his mouth right on this throat. That was his favorite petting spot too. He loved singing with me, whenever I would meow to him, he would meow back with purrs..

                        He disappeared one day after 5 years but he left me with so many memories and he helped me develop my love for animals and cats.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Coco Kitty View Post
                          I remember my first kitty.. He was black with one white spot underneath of his mouth right on this throat. That was his favorite petting spot too. He loved singing with me, whenever I would meow to him, he would meow back with purrs..

                          He disappeared one day after 5 years but he left me with so many memories and he helped me develop my love for animals and cats.
                          Aww, I'm sorry you lost him that way. Hopefully he was taken care of.
                          Jill Gallo /Manager
                          The Petsforums Management Team

                          My Albums

                          Comment


                          • Hi all, my first cat was a big red ginger cat named OIly. Loved that animal to pieces. He was a male cat with a strong character. He would let you pet him, but when he had enough...you would know. He would simply hit you He passed away many years ago at the age of 12. Still remember my old buddy and miss him.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Markthecat View Post
                              Hi all, my first cat was a big red ginger cat named OIly. Loved that animal to pieces. He was a male cat with a strong character. He would let you pet him, but when he had enough...you would know. He would simply hit you He passed away many years ago at the age of 12. Still remember my old buddy and miss him.
                              It seems that red boys always make a big impression on their cat servant.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • My first cat was snowbell and she was cute as hell. She was very understanding and she used to play with me with yarn.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X