Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy am I glad to have found you again!

Hi, some of you may remember me. mtduros from the compuserve group. I have an active and challenging household of 5 cats. Bobo, Ash, Buster, Lolita and last but NOT least Shadow. I had been referring your site to people on a Chicago list and then discovered you were no more. I have searched for you from time to time and can't tell you how HAPPY I am that you are still here. You guys are the best as far as I'm concerned. Glad to be home again!
    Take care,
    Mary.

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyH
      <Ears perk up> Where's that?

I haven't talked to Thom in eons, ever since the ADD Forum (which I was on staff of) closed.

Wendy
      Thom moved .... but his site has not .. www.thomhartmann.com

he has a chat room that he goes into during the "commercial breaks". His "talk shows" are three hours long!

Bobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper
        HI Diane and everyone,

I'm using Pepper for my name, but some of you may remember me as Barb, mommy to my dearly departed Marmalade and Freckles, and to Spooky, Pepper, Sneakers, Butterscotch, and Domino. All are rescues. I chose Pepper as my username. I gave him to my son, Andy, when he was a kitten. We lost Andy to Hodgkins lymphoma in 2003, so Pepper is very special.

It's just so good to find you after all these months.

Pepper
        Welcome "home" Barb !!!

Bobby

Comment

• Originally posted by mduros
          Hi, some of you may remember me. mtduros from the compuserve group. I have an active and challenging household of 5 cats. Bobo, Ash, Buster, Lolita and last but NOT least Shadow. I had been referring your site to people on a Chicago list and then discovered you were no more. I have searched for you from time to time and can't tell you how HAPPY I am that you are still here. You guys are the best as far as I'm concerned. Glad to be home again!
          Take care,
          Mary.
          We are still here .. I think .....

Bobby

Comment

Take care,
            Mary.
            And we are happy that you've found us again!!
            Karen A/Publicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper
              HI Diane and everyone,

Since we dropped CompuServe, I haven't been able to get into the forum, and I miss all of you. This morning Rita gave me the new site address and I rushed over to register.

I'm using Pepper for my name, but some of you may remember me as Barb, mommy to my dearly departed Marmalade and Freckles, and to Spooky, Pepper, Sneakers, Butterscotch, and Domino. All are rescues. I chose Pepper as my username. I gave him to my son, Andy, when he was a kitten. We lost Andy to Hodgkins lymphoma in 2003, so Pepper is very special.

It's just so good to find you after all these months.

Pepper
              HI Barb! I'm so glad to see you here! Hope you will find our way around here and be posting soon -- I'd love to hear an update on all your furkids and your family!
              Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Take care,
                Mary.
                Hi Mary -- so glad to see you here! We've been trying so hard to find all the "lost" members to let them know about the site but it's been hard. Amazingly, though, it seems we have most of our "old" members here in the fold. It's like old home week when someone else from the old forum shows up!
                Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Working...
                X