Precious just died

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious just died

Hi everyone. Yesterday Precious suddenly became extremely sick. I was unable to take her to the veterinarian because they wanted money up front and refused to take payments. I was up with her all night because I knew she was going to die. Within the past 30 minutes she has died. I will miss her so much. She was 12 years old.

I love my Precious kitty cat!

Originally posted by ZooGirl02 View Post
    Hi everyone. Yesterday Precious suddenly became extremely sick. I was unable to take her to the veterinarian because they wanted money up front and refused to take payments. I was up with her all night because I knew she was going to die. Within the past 30 minutes she has died. I will miss her so much. She was 12 years old.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs to you.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs to you.
      Thank you. I am devastated.

Comment

I'm so sorry...we always enjoyed hearing about your Precious and know what a terrible loss this is. The policies of some vets to demand up front payments in times of emergencies is so difficult to handle. Since Precious was so sick, it is likely little could have been done anyway. Please take comfort that Precious had a wonderful life where she was very much loved, and when she died she was at home with the person she loved the most. Hugs to you.
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about Precious. You gave her a wonderful life. I always enjoyed reading about her.

Ellen

Comment

Yet another sweet one has gone to the bridge. Please take care I know the sorrow you feel now. There are a couple other feline critters there to greet Precious and welcome her.
            "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Thank you. I am devastated.
              We share those feelings with you. I'm so sorry for her and even more so, for you.
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about Precious. Given how quickly she passed please know that taking her to the vet probably wouldn't have changed anything. I was faced with that situation on Christmas Eve. My littlest girl crashed and seeing her symptoms I knew taking her to the emergency vet that nothing would be able to be done. She died in my arms. Know that Precious knew how much you loved her and she left this world where she wanted to be ... with you.
                Marci DeLisle
                Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
                Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
                Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
                Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
                www.nwcrittersitter.com

Comment

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your kind words. I am just so devastated by her loss. It feels like her death has left a gaping hole in my heart and I don't know if I'll ever be whole again.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your kind words. I am just so devastated by her loss. It feels like her death has left a gaping hole in my heart and I don't know if I'll ever be whole again.
                    It's hard to deal with especially when the loss is so sudden. It takes time.. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but it will get better. Precious will always be in your heart.
                    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

I'm so sorry. It will hurt for a very long while, but take heart - to grieve this deeply is just a measure of how much you loved and how much you were loved in return. Take comfort in knowing she died knowing you loved her and were by her side. She did not have to face it alone or in a scary place with needles and scary smells.
                      -------------------------------- Mary with Sadie , Elsie , Peaches & James

Comment

I'm so sorry. It sounds like she was ready to go--so getting her into the vet probably wouldn't have changed the outcome. You were there for her, she knew you loved her, and she'll always be part of your heart. She's waiting over the Bridge now, with all the Rainbow Bridge crew from the forum.
                        Yasmine; Staff: Your First Cat.
                        I love the smell of espresso in the morning.
                        NYT, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestselling urban fantasy author www.galenorn.com
                        I miss all my Rainbow Bridge Gurlz...love to Meerclar, Luna , Keeter , Tara , Circe

Comment

I know that feeling. I've been like that with every dog I've had that has crossed the bridge. She had your love, and that's the most precious gift you can give any soul. She knows how much you love and miss her.
                          Jill Gallo /Manager
                          The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Sigh, losing a loved one like that is just never going to be easy. I am so sorry for your loss of Precious. I feel your pain.
                            Theo and the Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC

Comment

Working...
                            X