This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic Plants to Cats

Since I didn't anticipate my son finding a cat (Penny) I had on my window sill 3 miniature bonsai plants, have only one window with sun and now.... since I want to have her sit there and view the trees and birds in Spring, I had to do some research on which plants would be toxic. I went to the Cat Fanciers Association website and was surprised to see the extensive list. I see that some cats are really attracted to greenery so I have to be careful now to check which of mine I have to keep well out of reach.

For anyone who isn't already aware, I thought I would pass this website on:
    All people smile in the same language. ~~Anonymous~~

Here is the actual page on which the list appears: http://cfa.org/Owners/CatCare/Househ...xicPlants.aspx

All people smile in the same language. ~~Anonymous~~

Comment

Thanks for sharing that - DianeP we should paste that so it will always be available. If I knew how I would do it but I don't.
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Done.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post
          Done.
          Thanks

Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Handy list... thanks for sharing

Comment

That's really nice

Comment

You should always be aware of the plants in your yard, clay pots and in your home. Some of them can be more than just toxic! Some plants can harm your cats, some more than others and some can kill it in a very short period of time so be aware!

Comment

Working...
                X