Sass plays for the first time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass plays for the first time

Well, will wonders never cease. I was in the kitchen and picked up one of the cats long shoelaces to get the knots out of it. Lo and behold, Sass started playing with it. To my knowledge she's never played with anything. She clearly is blossoming which makes me so happy! Love to see old kitties start playing like kittens again. She didn't play with it for long but the fact that she played with it at all is what has amazed me. Go Sass go!
    Marci DeLisle
    Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
    Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
    Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
    Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
    www.nwcrittersitter.com

WTG Sass! Hope she’ll do more of this. Cicero, at 19, wanted a game of chase yesterday. I was amazed!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Diane: She also came into the living room and jumped up on the sofa .... 1st time! Of course when she saw Ms Oakley up on the back of the sofa she hissed and jumped down. Ms Oakley just ignored her. She just keeps doing more and more firsts. I'm so proud of her. She's only been hear a little over a month and she just keeps surprising me.
      Marci DeLisle
      Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
      Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
      Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
      Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
      www.nwcrittersitter.com

Comment

Good news. I think she'll fit right in.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Yay for Sass. Shoe laces are Abby's favourite toy. (As long as they are attached to shoes)
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Working...
          X