Good vet visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good vet visit

My cousin was staying here for a few days and he gave me a hand getting Gigi into her (huge) carrier. He also held the carrier for Stella when I picked her up (don't try this without me). Off we went to the vet where they stayed for eight hours - no need for dental (yay), no vaccinations, good health reports (Stella holding her weight and Gigi lost a pound) and yes nails got clipped. Stella got her very first good behavior report and home we came to the tune of assorted kitty songs. Life is good
    Karen A/Publicist

That's great news.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

That is wonderful news.
      sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo! Sass has a vet appt on the 28th and I hope she gets a clean bill of health.
        Marci DeLisle
        Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
        Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
        Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
        Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
        www.nwcrittersitter.com

Comment

A good vet visit is always good news!
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Stella and Gigi say thanks to all
            Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Yes, they sang all of the collected Songs of their People during the drive to and from the vets, following them with a resounding chorus of Ninety-nine Bottles of Catnip on the Wall for the rest of the drive. Stella still hasn't forgiven me for being a part of her imprisonment and transportation for the exam. I'm sure I'll be hearing all the same songs again tomorrow from my kitties as we take the ten hour drive to Las Cruces and the new house.
              Eliyahu Rooff

Comment

Originally posted by EliyahuRooff View Post
                Yes, they sang all of the collected Songs of their People during the drive to and from the vets, following them with a resounding chorus of Ninety-nine Bottles of Catnip on the Wall for the rest of the drive. Stella still hasn't forgiven me for being a part of her imprisonment and transportation for the exam. I'm sure I'll be hearing all the same songs again tomorrow from my kitties as we take the ten hour drive to Las Cruces and the new house.
                When we got home, they hissed at each other for half an hour or more (except when they were sharing their meal from the same plate). They both had vet smell (shrug).
                They wished their Uncle Eliyahu a safe trip to Las Cruces and this morning after he left they spent time looking for him.
                Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Congats on the good news. I have to take Abby soon. Gulp!
                  The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
                    Congats on the good news. I have to take Abby soon. Gulp!
                    Maybe she should consult with Stella about behavior
                    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Maybe. I don’t like Abby’s plan. Kill and ask questions later.
                      The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
                        Maybe. I don’t like Abby’s plan. Kill and ask questions later.
                        Be afraid!!
                        Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post

Be afraid!!
                          Next Friday. If you don’t here from me contactthe RCMP.

Comment

Working...
                          X