Sass finally pooped (I think)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass finally pooped (I think)

There was a slightly loose stool in one of the litter boxes in the back room. Either it was Sass that made that pooped or someone else has been eating the food with the miralax in it. When you have multiple kitties it makes determining individual poops more difficult. But I've searched high and low in the house and there is no poops outside the boxes. Either that means she's using the litter boxes that aren't in her bedroom or ?

We had a little incident this morning. I made the mistake of trying to give her the meds in the living room and she threw a major fit and bit me. I think it was because she was feeling more vulnerable in the living room because shortly after that I went into her bedroom and gave her the pill with no major hassles. I need to remember not to do it in the living room because I think she expects the other kitties to hassle her when I'm giving the meds. No harm (well, except for the bite on my finger), no foul!
    Marci DeLisle
    Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
    Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
    Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
    Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
    www.nwcrittersitter.com

Here's hoping it was success. Hope she didn't break skin with the bite.
    sigpic

Comment

Be very careful about the bite - if it gets at all red or feels infected get to a doc PDQ
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
        Here's hoping it was success. Hope she didn't break skin with the bite.
        Yup, she broke skin. I flushed it good right after it happened and have soaked it off and on throughout the day. It's sore but not as swollen as it was earlier today. Sass has also learned how to spit out her pill after I walk away so am having to check a few minutes after the pill to make sure it has gone down. On the upside she ate better yesterday and today.
        Marci DeLisle
        Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
        Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
        Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
        Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
        www.nwcrittersitter.com

Comment

Working...
        X