The jury is out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The jury is out

On a whim, I got them a new cat toy. Underneath the blue cover is fur on the end of a stick, and moves under the mat, and sometimes shows the fur out from the mat edge, as well as a couple of streamers. The movement is random, and when it is not moving, a series of lights flash. It has a timer, so it shuts off after a certain period, I think about 5 minutes. Jazmine immediately showed ZERO interest. And she is the youngest (3 yrs) so most like a kitten. Nala shows some interest, but my two oldest, Chase and Tige are interested, usually in attack or pounce mode. Cats being so fickle, I cannot make any clear judgements about whether is a waste of money or not. I did take the blue cover off, and let it run so they would see the furry piece, but they really didn't care for that at all. Chase shows the most interest, and it least gets Tige to move, which is a step in the right direction. I do find it moved sometimes when I come down in the morning, but of course it didn't move. Chase & Tige-1s.jpg

sigpic

At least someone is playing with it!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

We need a video of it in action.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post
        We need a video of it in action.
        I have no way of doing it.

Jazmine has now taken upon herself to attack this hidden 'monster' Jazmine-67s.jpg
        Last edited by calicokitty; 07-10-2018, 08:28 PM. Reason: added picture, comment
        sigpic

Comment

It looks like fun. I have one with a mouse that runs in random directions around a circular track with tunnels. Gigi loves it - Stella ignores it.
          Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post

I have no way of doing it.

Jazmine has now taken upon herself to attack this hidden 'monster' Jazmine-67s.jpg
            Looks like an automated 'bed mouse' toy.
            Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Working...
            X