What do you mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you mean?

I mean, you can obviously see that there is plenty of room left on the bed. At least two more cats could probably fit in..........

Elsa-16s.jpg

BTW, the blanket? Buying it resulted in 72 bowls of cat food being donated to a shelter.
    sigpic

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
    I mean, you can obviously see that there is plenty of room left on the bed. At least two more cats could probably fit in..........

Elsa-16s.jpg

BTW, the blanket? Buying it resulted in 72 bowls of cat food being donated to a shelter.
    Wow! Was that a local offer? Or can I participate in it?
    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post

Wow! Was that a local offer? Or can I participate in it?
      If anyone wants to know, private message me for the site. Posting the link could be considered advertising.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post

If anyone wants to know, private message me for the site. Posting the link could be considered advertising.
        Yes u can post it,not considered advertising. Id like to know it too
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Every day I visit two sites, and with a click donate food and litter. The second site has lots of things available for purchase, all with a pet theme. And buying any of them results in the donation of food or litter to shelters.

https://theanimalrescuesite.greaterg...ign=shoptogive

The blanket I got was under Home>blankets and bedding. When you click on the item, the details come up. Mine said feeds 71 shelter animals (I thought it was 72 bowls.......).

Once you purchase, you will probably be on the Greater Good e-mail, and that can be quite a few e-mails, often with BOGO items. I think you can opt out.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X