Holiday presents for my cats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday presents for my cats

I think my cats all deserve special presents for the Holidays. For five of my cats, I am certain they would love a kitten for each of them. And for Tige, liposuction. Seriously, they are loving batting around a large paper wad, and I will have to find what pieces of furniture they shoved the smaller wads under. It is the simple things that matter.
    sigpic

I’m sure they’d appreciate a box or two as well!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

A kitten for each of them? I'm amazed that you would even consider such a thing!
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Of course I can't consider getting any kittens. Just fun to think about what would be the response. But liposuction for Tige? Of course that can't be done, but she is getting very fat and I am at a loss. She is around 19 pounds, and when I got her less than a year ago, around 12 pounds. I think that is because she went without food and water for a week before she was found and nursed back to health. I do not have the exact details from the rescue group beyond that.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow! That's about what Gigi weighs. I'm feeding Stella extra food on a table Gigi can't get to and they share meals below.
          Karen A/Publicist

Comment

I have votten Abby her favorite carnip toy. Little catnip fish. She loves them.
            The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Stella is still eating her Temptations (and loving them) and I tricked her by telling her it was her Christmas present (for all year round)
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post
                Stella is still eating her Temptations (and loving them) and I tricked her by telling her it was her Christmas present (for all year round)
                Those are Abby’s favorite treat.
                The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post

Those are Abby’s favorite treat.
                  I learned that from you. I gave one of those wonderful purple kitty combs to my friend's two cats. Gigi would kill for a combing and even Stella pretends not to like it but she sticks around for more.
                  Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
                    Of course I can't consider getting any kittens. Just fun to think about what would be the response. But liposuction for Tige? Of course that can't be done, but she is getting very fat and I am at a loss. She is around 19 pounds, and when I got her less than a year ago, around 12 pounds. I think that is because she went without food and water for a week before she was found and nursed back to health. I do not have the exact details from the rescue group beyond that.
                    A lot of cats that have had to fend for food tend to eat indiscriminately and wind up overeating. My Murrie(rb) was li

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post

I learned that from you. I gave one of those wonderful purple kitty combs to my friend's two cats. Gigi would kill for a combing and even Stella pretends not to like it but she sticks around for more.
                      Abby opens her gifts

Comment

How sweet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
                          How sweet.
                          I don’t know what you have to do to post the pictures in order. It should be 2,4,1,3. Abby spent all afternoon sitting over her presents, guarding them.

Comment

I don’t know what you have to do to post the pictures in order. It should be 2,4,1,3. Abby spent all afternoon sitting over her presents, guarding them.
                            I don’t know any reason they would come out out of order. The Abs looks like she’s having fun!

Comment

Abby opens her gifts
                              She looks satisfied.
                              Jill Gallo /Manager
                              The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Working...
                              X