Tige's sadness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tige's sadness

For some time now, Tige has taken over my chair in the kitchen. If I want to sit and eat, I have to bring in another chair. Tige will not be moved. But this afternoon, as Tige came into the kitchen to take her usual place, Nala was in the chair. And you can see the sadness in Tige's eyes. Tige is very mild mannered, and won't try and displace another cat from where they are. And it is not normal for Nala to be in that chair anyway. And before that, Tige had buried her head against my shoulder, as I brushed her. Lately, she has become more affectionate, purring away as I brush and comb her. She has always loved head and chin rubs, but normally she doesn't move from the chair.

Tige & Nala-13s.jpg
    sigpic

So did she go find another place or did you move Nala for her?
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

When I left the kitchen, Nala left the chair, and Tige immediately replaced her. Patience is a virtue. Interesting is that if I sit in the chair, Tige has no hesitation of trying to move me from the chair. But she will not try to move another cat from that chair.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
        When I left the kitchen, Nala left the chair, and Tige immediately replaced her. Patience is a virtue. Interesting is that if I sit in the chair, Tige has no hesitation of trying to move me from the chair. But she will not try to move another cat from that chair.
        Guess you know where you stand!
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Working...
        X