Tige's vet check up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tige's vet check up

It was time for Tige's rabies and FVRCP vaccines, so off she went. At 17.34 pounds, she really is due for liposuction, but that is not offered. But I actually thought she had tipped the scales at over 18, so perhaps I should be happy. She has gotten a bit more active lately, and the last two nights has slept on the bed with me. And the other night, curled up on my lap. She has an eyelid situation, but it is not bothering her, and she had it when I adopted her. So other than wishing she would eat less, everything is fine. After they put her on the scale, she stayed there the entire time. And while she rarely makes a sound, I found out she has a loud voice while in the carrier. Tige is about 5 1/2 years old.
    sigpic

I'm sure she's just big boned, and I'm glad everything else went well.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

She has decided to be a PITA, as payback..........

Before I adopted her, she had been without food and water for about a week. She got nursed back to health by the rescue group; something happened to her human servant, but the details are unclear. Anyway, she probably considers that any food available may be the last she sees in a long time, and even seeing other cats eating may be seen as food away from her. I adopted her towards the end of March 2018, and she was at 12 pounds, but she also had a sheared off tooth that I am sure really bothered her. That was immediately taken care of. She has lately gotten more 'available' and active, so maybe this is the way forward.

Tige-37s.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like all is well...glad she’s snuggling some now

Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

She is a good looking cat.
          Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

I came up to bed last night to find her perfectly positioned on the bed to make it virtually impossible for me to find a decent sleeping position. Payback time for her! Oh, you don't move her. She is like a beached whale. She was still on the bed this morning, but had shifted positions.
            sigpic

Comment

Beached whale? I hope she didn't read that!
              Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Wow, Such language! Watch out for a gift from Tige in your bed!
                The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

She came to snuggle against me this afternoon, and while petting her, I found some small knots in her fur. As I explored them a bit further, she proved she can move lightning fast, and the result is a good sized gash in my wrist. I took care of my wrist, and she wasn't bothered at all by the sight of blood.
                  sigpic

Comment

My Gigi is about the heft of Tige - perhaps a pound or two heavier. I've taken to feeding Stella on top of the table and putting down something for them to share in the dish on the floor
                    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Working...
                    X