Go figure......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go figure......

Tige is a cat of some girth, and when she wants a chair to snooze on, takes the entire chair. Nala is known to sleep on a chair, or usually the chair back, but this picture takes things to a whole different level. For one thing, once Tige gets on the chair, you cannot move her (it is like trying to push Jello). I was totally surprised to come across this scene, so I had to get my camera out. I would have loved to have seen the preliminaries. Tige is very gentle minded, so I know she would not have put up a fuss. And I know Tige was on the chair first and she settled down towards the back of the chair. (Shortly after I took the picture, Nala moved to the chair back, and Tige resumed taking up most of the chair seat, especially towards the back.)

Tige & Nala-16s.jpg
    sigpic

Thatís one big cat! Is she on a weight loss plan?
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Tige is a bit over 17 lbs. She handles it well, but I wish she wasn't that heavy. I think it was the result that she had been abandoned for more than a week without food or water, and nursed back to health (her servant had a medical problem, and they forgot about her. I don't know the exact story.) Anyway, she may eat as if that might be her last meal. But lately, she has become more active, so I have hopes.
      sigpic

Comment

A lot of cats in the shelter where I vounteer are overweight. Some are strays but a lot of them are ower surrenders.
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

That is a nice pic. It looks like they're best of friends.
          Jill Gallo /Manager
          The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Working...
          X