What winning looks like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What winning looks like

It seems that things are set now. I brought Nala's pet bed from upstairs, and put it on the sofa where Misty loves to sleep, and she has adopted it as a perfect place to sleep. I don't have to put her in the bed or anything. She seeks it out on her own. And when I go upstairs, I will usually find Nala snoozing in the larger pet bed, which I bought for Misty. Misty will probably be sleeping quite a bit today, as she has had a busy and active morning, and not getting her 40 winks. I know some may wonder why I put the pet bed on the sofa. I mean, isn't the sofa a place I would sit? Silly idea!
    Last edited by calicokitty; 08-02-2019, 09:22 PM.
    sigpic

Well, there’s still room for you! After all, what’s good for you is good for the cats
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

You’re lucky. My house is full of cat beds that were never used or only used once
      The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

I love her coloring.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
          You’re lucky. My house is full of cat beds that were never used or only used once
          I think what may have helped me is that the beds are where THEY want them to be, not where I would like them to be. For instance, the one of Misty is on the sofa, in the same spot she selected for sleeping. And the upstairs one is immediately next to where they were already sleeping.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post

I think what may have helped me is that the beds are where THEY want them to be, not where I would like them to be. For instance, the one of Misty is on the sofa, in the same spot she selected for sleeping. And the upstairs one is immediately next to where they were already sleeping.
            That might be a bit awkward here. Abby's favourite spots are either on the back of the couch or on my favourite chair.

mw & mw
            The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

What do you mean "your favorite chair!" Elsa likes the sofa back, and she spends the night against the pillow on my bed, so I am not about to try a pet bed there. Jazmine loves the cat tree. And two of my best chairs are lost to Tige and Chase.
              sigpic

Comment

I reserve one chair for me. I have been known to…gasp…kick Abby out of it, though she is always welcome on my lap.

Comment

At night, when I am sitting on the sofa working on crossword puzzles, Misty jumps up, comes over and lays across the book. Then she purrs loudly. So much for the crossword puzzle!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X