What's wrong with this picture?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this picture?

Can you guess the thing that is wrong by looking at the picture?

Tige & Elsa-3s.jpg
    sigpic

Two cats on one bed?
    The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

They left you room?
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post
        They left you room?
        You win the jackpot. But once I got into bed, Tige rectified her mistake, and moved to take over where I wanted to place my feet. She actually did a 180, and had her paws where I wanted to have my feet.
        sigpic

Comment

Awwwww, I was going to say that.
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post

You win the jackpot. But once I got into bed, Tige rectified her mistake, and moved to take over where I wanted to place my feet. She actually did a 180, and had her paws where I wanted to have my feet.
            That was probably all planned too. They wanted you to think there was room so that they could push you out later.
            Jill Gallo /Manager
            The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Last night, she was quietly on one side of the bed, giving me plenty of room. I awoke at 4 AM, to find I was completely twisted, and she was where I felt my feet should be. She is really GOOD!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X