Cat Physics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Physics

Yesterday we had our electric vehicle charger installed. Part of the work had to be done inside, to install a new breaker in the electric panel. Gene does not like visitors. After it was all over, I went to look for him. I searched the entire house three times, shaking the treats bag and flicking the green dot around. No sign of him. Then he just appeared.

Apparently, he went through a wormhole in the space-time continuum to hide out in another universe entirely. When the coast was clear, he somehow understood that and returned to this cosmic plane.
    Dav Vandenbroucke

I know how you feel when, after searching high and low, they suddenly are there, looking totally unconcerned and wondering what your problem was. Transportation into the 4th Dimension is one possibility, or using a Klingon cloaking device.

I think the worst time is late at night, when you cannot account for all your cats. Did they get trapped in a room with the door shut, did they sneak out when you went outside, etc.? You want to go to bed, but you also know you will be unable to sleep until all furballs are accounted for.
    sigpic

Comment

Stanley <rb> had that ability to walk into and out of walls. I couldn't find him one day and looked around the neighborhood 'just in case.' When I walked into the house, he was waiting for me smiling.
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

The late Robert Heinlein, science fiction writer, wrote a book titled The Cat Who Walks Through Walls. The character in the book, when asked how the cat could do that, he said no one ever told the cat he couldn't. I have a copy of the book and am going to have to re-read it sometime soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Poppy has definitely found that worm hole. I search and search and suddenly she’s in the middle of the livingroom. But I shouldn't be surprised...she was found when she appeared put of nowhere on a local sidewalk.
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Gene is magical. He can't let on what his secrets are.
            Jill Gallo /Manager
            The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
              Poppy has definitely found that worm hole. I search and search and suddenly she’s in the middle of the livingroom. But I shouldn't be surprised...she was found when she appeared put of nowhere on a local sidewalk.
              Maybe her name really is Houdini
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

We have reclining chair. When it is not in use Abby has learned to climb into the fabric between the foot rest and the chair. She would disappear there and I never could find her. One day I accidentally caught her emerging. She was done in by temptations again.
                The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Working...
                X