No help at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No help at all

i decided to work from home today and Abby was determined to help me. Of course I got nothing done at all. Sometimes kitty help is no help at all.
    The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

But good company and sometimes even fun
    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Note to self, don’t work at home when you have a deadline.
      The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

You need a bigger screen so Abby cannot block all of it. As I type this, Misty is sitting on my lap, my having expended effort to removing her from in front of my computer screen. But her purring is relaxing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
          i decided to work from home today and Abby was determined to help me. Of course I got nothing done at all. Sometimes kitty help is no help at all.
          She's a cutiepie!
          Jill Gallo /Manager
          The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

I would never be able to work at home with Poppy around. I may have to give up painting...she thinks it’s fun to chew the tips of the paint brush.
            Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
              I would never be able to work at home with Poppy around. I may have to give up painting...she thinks it’s fun to chew the tips of the paint brush.
              And how long has it been since you had a kitten around? Kittens are gifts that keep on giving.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
                You need a bigger screen so Abby cannot block all of it. As I type this, Misty is sitting on my lap, my having expended effort to removing her from in front of my computer screen. But her purring is relaxing.
                I also have a 27 inch iMac. For a little cat, Abby does a pretty good job of rendering it invisible to me. Sh stands in front of it and chases the mouse pointer all around the screen. Strangely, thats usually where I want to look. Here other favourite trick is sitting on my hands. Tends to put a damper on my typing.

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
                  Lol, don’t quit. We love your paintings. Abby loves attacking pens and pencils......only when they are in use.

Comment

And how long has it been since you had a kitten around? Kittens are gifts that keep on giving.
                    Its been nine years. Not sure I am fit enough to handle a kitten’s antics anymore. Sometimes its tempting though....

Comment

Its been nine years. Not sure I am fit enough to handle a kitten’s antics anymore. Sometimes its tempting though....
                      Oh, man, it's always tempting.
                      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Twenty years...you forget the energy they have!

Comment

I got kittens 15 years after my first ones. I remembered Kalki climbing the drapes and walking along the rod but I forgot the torrent of energy both of them had. Kittens do calm down, but I can't remember how long that takes. I had a toilet paper attacker that never ended, so I had to protect the rolls.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well Abby was sure that you stayed home to entertain her!

Comment

Lol, don’t quit. We love your paintings. Abby loves attacking pens and pencils......only when they are in use.
                              Poppy also attacts pens. I think I’m going to let her chew on a paintbrush while I’m using it and see if I can sell the result for thousands!

Comment

Working...
                              X