No announcement yet.

Please Tell Me She’ll Griw Out Of This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Tell Me She’ll Griw Out Of This!

Poppy is obsessed with “bed mice!” And I mean obsessed! She starts pouncing on my feet the minute I get into bed, and while I’m reading, between half an hour and an hour, she doesn’t stop. I’ve tried just about everything in the books, short of the water gun. Water doesn’t faze her. If you have an idea how to stop this let me know. For now, she sleeps in the guest room.
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

I have no advice for you. And while I feel your pain, it's also pretty funny.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

OK, she will outgrow this. And yes, I just lied. And extra layer of bedding so her claws don't get to you, and this actually may be a fad that will pass. When mine did that, I don't remember that it lasted that long.
      sigpic

Comment

Calico beat me to it, add extra bedding and keep her claws trimmed. Most of them do grow out of it.........in time

Comment

Thanks you guys...I do have an extra quilt...the problem is she pounces so hard I would never be able to sleep. Guess I’ll have to wait it out.

Comment

You can try and tire her out before bedtime. Does she chase a laser dot? A cat dancer also works well to exhaust a kitty.
            sigpic

Comment

Maggie did that for awhile. She did lose interest but I can’t remember how long it took. Extra blanket suggestions sound good. Its that or wear shoes to bed.
              The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
                You can try and tire her out before bedtime. Does she chase a laser dot? A cat dancer also works well to exhaust a kitty.
                She chases anything that moves, and I give her lots of play at bedtime. She just has endless energy, partly because she’s a kitten, and I think she has a lot of energy genes. I’m going to get her ancestry done.

Comment

Working...
                X