Take a seat.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a seat.....

Nala is more than happy to share the sofa with me. All I have to do it lose about 100 pounds! And in the picture, upper right, is the sofa dent Elsa leaves, along with a lot of her fur.

Nala-102s.jpg
    sigpic

She looks pretty comfy there without you!

Little Man is fine. with sharing the sofa with me (or any chair I happen to attempting to sit in) but he prefers his bed. Although he's about OK with sharing that with me, too, as long as I don't get and expect him to move.

My sofa has a dent like that too; don't see him use it much, but it's there from before - when a 19 pound kitty dents an over stuffed pillow backed sofa, it {i]stays[/i] dented.
    The Chow Guy Purrsonal Assistant to Little Man
    Owned and Operated by Tiger Bell Cat 1997-2013

Comment

Well, we know who owns the house! Poppy likes to sleep i. The back of the sofa whike we watch tv.
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Could she make herself any longer?
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Abby will only sit on my lap on the sofa otherwise she ignores it.
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Nala loves to spend time of the sofa, but readily moves if it looks like I intend to sit. She then comes to snuggle tightly against me. That forces me to give her head scritches.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X