Well folks here we go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightblze View Post
    Back home after three days and no damage here to the house. One tree in the corner of the yard is minus half of the trunk ten feet in the air. May be a while until I can get a tree sevice company out. I do have to remove part of the tree that fell in the neighbor's yard. Not fun since I have no where to put the debris and no way to haul it away.

Now on to the most important news. Puddles is quite safe and spent a lot of time knocking things over in the house. I know it was her because objects right above and right below on the same set of shelves where fine. Plus she was typically cat like when she saw me. Run to the not quite empty bowl and meowed for it to be filled to the rim with food. Ah she's done with her important tasks and is now sitting on the back of the chair behind me meowing for chin rubs.
    I'm glad to see your post and see that everything is okay at your house... well except for the tree. Good luck with that! Sounds like Puddles was letting you know that she had a great time there by herself!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblze View Post
      Back home after three days and no damage here to the house. One tree in the corner of the yard is minus half of the trunk ten feet in the air. May be a while until I can get a tree sevice company out. I do have to remove part of the tree that fell in the neighbor's yard. Not fun since I have no where to put the debris and no way to haul it away.

Now on to the most important news. Puddles is quite safe and spent a lot of time knocking things over in the house. I know it was her because objects right above and right below on the same set of shelves where fine. Plus she was typically cat like when she saw me. Run to the not quite empty bowl and meowed for it to be filled to the rim with food. Ah she's done with her important tasks and is now sitting on the back of the chair behind me meowing for chin rubs.
      I'm glad your house and Puddles are both ok. You'll have time to clean up. The important thing is that everyone is safe.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

So glad you weathered the storm--I quite forgot you were down in that area! I anxiously watched for updates from several friends. Looks awfully wet down there. And SO glad Puddles is okay!
        Yasmine; Staff: Your First Cat.
        I love the smell of espresso in the morning.
        NYT, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestselling urban fantasy author www.galenorn.com
        I miss all my Rainbow Bridge Gurlz...love to Meerclar, Luna , Keeter , Tara , Circe

Comment

Whew! Not so good on the tree, but Puddles being Puddles is great news.

Comment

As long as the house was high and dry, Puddles would have been fine. Now for the gravity experiments, what else would you expect when you leave the poor girl with ONLY enough food?
            Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post
              As long as the house was high and dry, Puddles would have been fine. Now for the gravity experiments, what else would you expect when you leave the poor girl with ONLY enough food?
              Probably the same behavior I get when she gets what she wants. More goodies to knock over and see how high they can bounce.
              "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Funny - I got the two elder kitty ladies from a friend of a friend. They never, never tried gravity experiments and I think they taught Stanley that. Through generations of kitties, none has ever gotten into the habit of knocking things off edges. Stella once or twice when she was angry but generally she, too, is careful not to disturb my stuff.
                Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post
                  Funny - I got the two elder kitty ladies from a friend of a friend. They never, never tried gravity experiments and I think they taught Stanley that. Through generations of kitties, none has ever gotten into the habit of knocking things off edges. Stella once or twice when she was angry but generally she, too, is careful not to disturb my stuff.
                  Cicero has never done gravity experiments, either...unless you count knocking over his great grandmother's chair! Murrie(rb) was a champion at it.
                  Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Working...
                  X