Shed Pal, a review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed Pal, a review

Recently, the As Seen on TV folks rode to the rescue with the Shed Pal, a handy-dandy gadget that -- they claim -- sucks up the excess hair while giving your pet a nice little massage.

A few more treats and a bit of catnip later, Beezer and I gave it another shot. I managed to get a couple of passes in with the Shed Pal before he jumped out of my lap and again scurried off. Repeated attempts got us to the point where he would put up with the machine for about thirty seconds before the fight-or-flight instinct kicked in. Ultimately, I had to acknowledge that the Shed Pal was a pretty solid failure, at least as far as Beezer was concerned. Not that it mattered all that much, as the Shed Pal's performance was not quite as good as advertised. On TV, it seems to suck up excess pet hair like a Dyson vacuum, but in reality, it picked up very little, either from my cat or from my upholstery

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/04/...y-of-pet-hair/
    sigpic

So, how long would that thing last in your house? Less than a nanosecond in mine.
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Oh, well ...
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

That thing looks like one of those clothes shavers that they make for taking pills out of sweaters.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post
          That thing looks like one of those clothes shavers that they make for taking pills out of sweaters.
          That's what I thought, too! And figured that would be how well they'd work, too (which is to say - BADLY)!

-Mary
          Mary
          ----with Sadie, Elsie, Saffron, Peaches & James ----

Comment

Agree with JGallo
            Last edited by Shaunsmith; 08-28-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Honestly, nowadays media is much more commercial. So I don't expect to match quality as advertised.
              Home

Comment

Working...
              X