Cologne and Amsterdam Zoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cologne and Amsterdam Zoos

I noticed that the editor has a button for posting videos. Let's see if it works. These are from my recent vacation, a river cruise on the Rhine.

Cologne Zoo:
    https://www.facebook.com/david.vande...67410261059374

Amsterdam Zoo:
    https://www.facebook.com/david.vande...36440268456462

(That's not very satisfactory.)
    Dav Vandenbroucke

Very nice. It works as long as you're on Facebook.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Were those delicious critters in first film meerkats? Wonderful break looking at your videos.
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Yes, that's right. It was early morning, and they were all under the heat lamp.
        Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

The meerkats were adorable. I wish we had them here in the DC zoo. I've been watching a show about mongoose but they are not as cute as their cousins.

Comment

I have stills of meercats at the San Diego zoo that I took a few years ago. i love those guys.
            The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
              I have stills of meercats at the San Diego zoo that I took a few years ago. i love those guys.
              Do you remember the series"Meercat Manor?" I was so sad when that went off the air. There were meercats at the LA Zoo as well, and I have quite a few pix.
              Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
                Do you remember the series"Meercat Manor?" I was so sad when that went off the air. There were meercats at the LA Zoo as well, and I have quite a few pix.
                Yes, that was a classic series. It must be out on cable somewhere.
                The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

I haven't seen it listed anywhere, but there are too many channels to keep track of.
                  Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Meercat Manor has been off the air for a few years. There is a new show about the Mongoose but I don't know what station they are on. The Mongoose and the Meercats are related to each other.

Comment

Here are some still pictures from Cologne.
                      Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Nice! What I saw in Cologne (Koln) was the cathedral and a lovely performance of Hansel Und Gretel in the then new Opera House, circa 1964
                        Karen A/Publicist

Comment

We missed the opera house, but we did see the cathedral.
                          Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

One more from Cologne: A read squirrel we spotted in the botanic garden.
                            Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Originally posted by davanden View Post
                              One more from Cologne: A read squirrel we spotted in the botanic garden.
                              Aww, he's beautiful.
                              Jill Gallo /Manager
                              The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Working...
                              X