Arrived in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrived in Toronto

So - I started my September wanderings with a stop in Vancouver to visit with Mr. and Mrs. MarkW, found them well and happy and also their gorgeous kitty seemed the same. Took the Canadian train across the rockies, the plains and the forests to Tioronto where I arrived today ready for the Film Festival. Life is truly good. More later when I've had some sleep
    Karen A/Publicist

Sounds like a great trip! Enjoy.
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Thanks! Two films today. Tomorrow dinner with a friend, a baseball game and maybe a film...
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Have fun.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

I've seen five films with five to go. I seem to. have made some good choices. Off to sleep now
          Karen A/Publicist

Comment

So how was the train ride? Should we try it?
            The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Yes you should. Check the types of accommodations carefully. Meals were excellent. Viewing was excellent. Long walks to anywhere but there were games available or bring cards if you like.
              My tiny compartment might do for Mark but I found it a little more than cozy. Bed comes down over the seats (and over the toilet) at night. It's definitely for one but there are other better accommodations available.Ra

Sign up on the Via Rail website for their Tuesday email which outlines discounts. I'm tempted to take the Rocky Mountaineer train one day also.

Last edited by KarenA; 09-16-2019, 12:06 PM.
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post
                Yes you should. Check the types of accommodations carefully. Meals were excellent. Viewing was excellent. Long walks to anywhere but there were games available or bring cards if you like.
                My tiny compartment might do for Mark but I found it a little more than cozy. Bed comes down over the seats (and over the toilet) at night. It's definitely for one but there are other better accommodations available.Ra

Sign up on the Via Rail website for their Tuesday email which outlines discounts. I'm tempted to take the Rocky Mountaineer train one day also.
                Sounds more like you wear the room rather than go in it . Still want to do this but The SO would never go for that kind of accommodation. We would need to supersize it
                The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Michaek and I once went from Sacramento to Portland OR and it was a challenge. Sleeping was less than satisfactory!
                  Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post

Sounds more like you wear the room rather than go in it . Still want to do this but The SO would never go for that kind of accommodation. We would need to supersize it
                    They definitely have nicer accommodations - including what seems to be a double bed or (omigod) bunk beds.
                    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by KarenA View Post

They definitely have nicer accommodations - including what seems to be a double bed or (omigod) bunk beds.
                      I have vague memories of the bunk beds from when I was a kid. Used to travel on the train with my parents. I thought those were births but its too long ago and I canít remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X