No announcement yet.

Ouch!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least this model does not seem to have the Sabbath setting. Those of the strict persuasion would know why that would be used. It is not all that expensive but has an impressive array of settings, including auto detect for soil level, and steam for heavily soiled and baked on food. But then again since I had not purchased a dishwasher in perhaps 15 or more years, those settings might be routine by now.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dianep View Post

omg, read instructions? God forbid!
      lol
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

I've had many dishwashers but never one with a Sabbath setting. Seen more elevators with that setting than anything else.
        Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
          Well, at least this model does not seem to have the Sabbath setting. Those of the strict persuasion would know why that would be used. It is not all that expensive but has an impressive array of settings, including auto detect for soil level, and steam for heavily soiled and baked on food. But then again since I had not purchased a dishwasher in perhaps 15 or more years, those settings might be routine by now.
          The new dishwashers take too long to run.
          Jill Gallo /Manager
          The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post

The new dishwashers take too long to run.
            They do...mine takes an hour and a half doe the fast cycle.
            Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

I really can not hear if it is running or not. Only the lights on the front tell one where it is in the cycle. And it is a long cycle, and the settings I am using are not the ones that add even more time. I knew it was going to be quiet, but this was beyond what I was expecting. When my contractor comes in to put down the new floor in the kitchen, he will finish installing the side latches, but since it already is tight in the opening, I cannot imagine it moving.
              sigpic

Comment

The only way I know my dishwasher is on is the red light that shines one the floor.. mine doesn’t have lights on the front, I wish it did.

Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Working...
                X