If I don't post for awhile....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I don't post for awhile....

I have to send my computer back for repair, so if that happens, I will be off-line for a number of days. My hard drive makes clunking sounds, and they cannot diagnose it from a distance. I also get crashes that are drive related. At most it might be a week away, but I will still be taking pictures of my fur family, etc. Diagnostics show nothing wrong, drive corruption-wise, so I figure it is mechanical.
    sigpic

Thanks for letting us,know...hope you get back online soon!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Thanks for letting us know so we won't worry about you (except for the continuing bad weather).
      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
        I have to send my computer back for repair, so if that happens, I will be off-line for a number of days. My hard drive makes clunking sounds, and they cannot diagnose it from a distance. I also get crashes that are drive related. At most it might be a week away, but I will still be taking pictures of my fur family, etc. Diagnostics show nothing wrong, drive corruption-wise, so I figure it is mechanical.
        Good luck. We'l be expecting pictures when you get back.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Ouch! I guess they no longer send local repair people out

Comment

It won't be immediate, but will happen soon. Oh, they will send people out; you simply have to pay for special warranty coverage. First time this has happened for a computer I have. I had a local warranty service contract, but they (Staples) cancelled it, without telling me nor refunding the balance. I will be seeing them soon..... My computer is covered by the original HP warranty.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X