X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked Weather

Everyone in the Northeast okay?
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

The front that came thorough my area had 'holes' in it for me, and other then some leaves and branches down, nothing bad. But it got dark, with very strong winds, but I didn't get as heavy of rain as I was expecting.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay but it was quite a storm. Unfortunately the front was moving east/west right where we live and it continued to storm from 7:30-midnight. Most of the time the sky was lit up with lightning but none really was close. We had one that was within a mile or so. But, no damage. The storm on Saturday night was much worse with branches down and high winds. We went out to eat on Sunday for Mother's day and saw trees down and a big branch over a truck in one driveway but nothing but small branches here.

Comment

I'm glad I cleaned out the gutters on Monday.
        Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Might need to start looking for some type of boat. Through Saturday, we are anticipated to get upwards of 7" more of rain, and the ground is already saturated. Friday will be the worst, although overnight we could get dumped on. No clearing until perhaps even into Sunday. I needed things to be damp to get my new grass growing. Now I am concerned the new grass that has sprouted will be drowned.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
            Might need to start looking for some type of boat. Through Saturday, we are anticipated to get upwards of 7" more of rain, and the ground is already saturated. Friday will be the worst, although overnight we could get dumped on. No clearing until perhaps even into Sunday. I needed things to be damp to get my new grass growing. Now I am concerned the new grass that has sprouted will be drowned.
            Stay safe!

Comment

Washington smells like wet tourists.
              Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Originally posted by davanden View Post
                washington smells like wet tourists.
                lol!

Comment

My poor friend in Washington, D.C. can't play soccer with her 60 plus women's league - she's inside and miserable.
                  Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Glub, glub, almost 5.5 inches so far and it's not supposed to stop raining until Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by LindaD View Post
                      Glub, glub, almost 5.5 inches so far and it's not supposed to stop raining until Sunday!
                      Stay dry!

Comment

I've discovered that my orange raincoat is now just a coat.
                        Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Working...
                        X