Evening sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening sky

I looked out the window, and I could not believe the color of the sky. This pink is natural, not some photo shopped fake. I took pictures with my good camera, but they didn't come out with the pink, so I took my small camera that I use when bicycling, and it nailed it. I took the picture standing in the garage (you can see the door frame) since it was still raining. The color didn't last long, however.

November 6, 2018-s.jpg
    sigpic

Beautiful. It's still raining here. I took the water off of the pool cover on Sunday, and it's rained for 2 days straight.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

No rain in sight here....
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
        No rain in sight here....
        We have heavy rain both Monday and Tuesday. It's supposed to be nice Wednesday and Thursday, but more rain on Friday. Our ground is so wet it's hard to walk on. I feel like I live in Seattle.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Looks almost purple. I wonder if that is also a sailorís delight?
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

I have never seen that color of sky before. And around the region, there were rainbows and other amazing sights, attested to by TV viewers sending in pictures to their favorite stations.
            sigpic

Comment

It's really beautiful.
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Working...
              X