My next ESA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next ESA

If the time comes that I need to travel with an ESA (emotional support animal) I know what to get. Since there have been a wide range of non-traditional animals, I have decided, after watching Games of Thrones, that I would get a fire breathing dragon. If anyone objects, they will simply be turned into toast. I don't see any downside.
    sigpic

Unless you’re flying, in which case you have to be careful about burning a hole in the side of the plane.
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

In the GOT, the dragons used by Daenerys Targaryen were the size of 747s when fully grown. But in the initial story, when they died out, they were the size of cats, getting smaller with each generation. That is the size I would have as my ESA. At least in the series, it was not explained how the dragons she got grew so large, although the eggs they hatched from were centuries old so they may have been laid by the early dragons.
      sigpic

Comment

I am not letting your emotional support dragon anywhere near my emotional support gerbil.
        The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
          I am not letting your emotional support dragon anywhere near my emotional support gerbil.
          LOL or my emotional support ladybug
          Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Working...
          X