The Legend of Sue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaytonA View Post
    Got a pic of the bed sharing. Buddy is doing really good easing his way into Sally's good graces, as seen here..
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n531308[/ATTACH]
    They'll be snuggling soon!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

• I found this cute pic and thought I'd share it., bet some others have seen it.

20161128_105628_resized.jpg

Comment

I found this cute pic and thought I'd share it., bet some others have seen it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n531382[/ATTACH]
        Cute.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

• Buddy is doing good and growing fast. He has some really strong jaws. He bit this big bone in two.
          20161230_214704_resized.jpg

Comment

• Why is my pic not showing?

Comment

Why is my pic not showing?
              I was able to see it by clicking on the URL or whatever it was.
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Why is my pic not showing?
                Cute. I don't know, but when I click that "x" the picture is there. That's quite a bone!
                Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

• I will get some pics soon but Buddy is happy, about 60lbs and still growing., he weighed 35lbs when I got him in Nov 2016. His teeth are like an alligator's, he eats like a horse, and he runs like a greyhound.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words from all of you. That was a tough chapter to write. The next couple of chapters are happier, hint> the more pups, the more love..
                    Never thought about the possibility of the passing pet choosing the replacement, maybe Fud sent Sue..
                    The passing of a pet is always difficult. I still remember the passing of my last dog like it were yesterday. Here's to the happier chapters.
                    Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

I will get some pics soon but Buddy is happy, about 60lbs and still growing., he weighed 35lbs when I got him in Nov 2016. His teeth are like an alligator's, he eats like a horse, and he runs like a greyhound.
                      He's definitely thriving in your care
                      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

• Originally posted by JGallo View Post

The passing of a pet is always difficult. I still remember the passing of my last dog like it were yesterday. Here's to the happier chapters.
                        Funny, my wishful theory was that maybe dogs come back as other dogs, and maybe come back to you, now there is a movie about the same thing, "A Dog's Purpose". Unfortunately the movie was involved in a possible abuse situation, which I don't think really happened, but probably helped in it's not being seen much. Still would like to see it..

Comment

Funny, my wishful theory was that maybe dogs come back as other dogs, and maybe come back to you, now there is a movie about the same thing, "A Dog's Purpose". Unfortunately the movie was involved in a possible abuse situation, which I don't think really happened, but probably helped in it's not being seen much. Still would like to see it..
                          I tried to read that book many years ago, but I just couldn't get into it. I don't think I saved it. All of my dogs have been so different from each other that I don't think any have come back to me yet.
                          Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

• I've been taking Buddy to a huge nature reserve park nearby where dogs don't have to be leashed, but he still does. I don't trust him enough yet to totally unleash him except to go in the lake and on the beach. He is making a lot of friends there and enjoys the water till it gets up to his belly.
                            20170326_171237_resized (1).jpg
                            20170409_161542_resized.jpg
                            20170409_163347_resized.jpg
                            20170409_163400_resized.jpg
                            20170409_162331_resized.jpg

Comment

I've been taking Buddy to a huge nature reserve park nearby where dogs don't have to be leashed, but he still does. I don't trust him enough yet to totally unleash him except to go in the lake and on the beach. He is making a lot of friends there and enjoys the water till it gets up to his belly.
                              20170326_171237_resized (1).jpg
                              20170409_161542_resized.jpg
                              20170409_163347_resized.jpg
                              20170409_163400_resized.jpg
                              20170409_162331_resized.jpg
                              Buddy looks great - and really happy!!
                              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

I've been taking Buddy to a huge nature reserve park nearby where dogs don't have to be leashed, but he still does. I don't trust him enough yet to totally unleash him except to go in the lake and on the beach. He is making a lot of friends there and enjoys the water till it gets up to his belly..

He's a beauty. That's a beautiful park you're taking him too. I'm glad he and his pal are enjoying the water.
                                Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Working...
                                X