Best tip for a healthy dog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tip for a healthy dog?

If you could recommend one piece of advice for ensuring a dog is fit and healthy, what would it be?

I've been reading this free guide which is full to the brim with tips on spotting obesity, dieting and walking - and it has got me thinking about the question above.

The most interesting takeout for me was the part about feeding after a certain time - it's not something I'd really thought about.

What's the best tip for a healthy dog you've received?
    The free guide, Keep Your Dog Fit & Healthy, will tell you more about the health consequences of pet obesity and tips on how to avoid it.

Originally posted by rob160117 View Post
    If you could recommend one piece of advice for ensuring a dog is fit and healthy, what would it be?

I've been reading this free guide which is full to the brim with tips on spotting obesity, dieting and walking - and it has got me thinking about the question above.

The most interesting takeout for me was the part about feeding after a certain time - it's not something I'd really thought about.

What's the best tip for a healthy dog you've received?
    Good food and regular exercise would be on my list. Of course there are always genetic issues, but I think the same is true for dogs as it is for people. Eat healthy food, and get some exercise.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Playing with your dogs will keep them physically fit also.

Comment

Originally posted by rlouie7 View Post
        Playing with your dogs will keep them physically fit also.
        Good advice...playing also lets you check up on their health...if a dog doesn't want to play, there might be something amiss.
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

You need to take care of your pets like you do it for your health. In fact, even more. But anyway, it all starts in simple way that’s via taking care of diet, if we manage that then we will see a lot of problem disappear like they never existed. Check out this article, as nothing covers pet’s health better than this, so check it http://www.blackburndistributions.co...t-supplements/

Comment

i think good quality food and regular activity are crucial. But not to be forgotten, each dog needs to feel that he is loved Sounds as a cliche, but yes, i think that playing with your dog and cuddling and taking care of his emotions is as beneficial as any food or long walk. Essential need indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha113 View Post
              i think good quality food and regular activity are crucial. But not to be forgotten, each dog needs to feel that he is loved Sounds as a cliche, but yes, i think that playing with your dog and cuddling and taking care of his emotions is as beneficial as any food or long walk. Essential need indeed
              I agree. I love my dogs up on a regular basis.
              Jill Gallo /Manager
              The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Believe it or not, your dog's hair says a lot more than you can imagine , because not only is it an aesthetic element, but it is truly a reflection of your dog's state of health.https://wopetshop.com/blogs/pets-kno...out-his-health
                Believe it or not, your dog's hair says a lot more than you can imagine , because not only is it an aesthetic element, but it is truly a reflection of your dog's state of health.A dog with dull, weak hair, that falls in excess or with a bad smell can indicate that your dog is having problems, whether it is a disease, a

Comment

Exercise your dog everyday.Regular exercise helps your dog maintain a healthy weight and heart, while increasing muscle mass.
                  Arthritis, liver disease, and coronary disease are just a few of the health issues facing an overweight dog. To help your dog lose weight, your vet may recommend a mix of exercise and switching to a low-calorie brand of food along with some supplements like petbounce.
                  Pet Bounce™ is a ntural joint pain relief for dogs. This homeopathic formula relieves all symptoms associated with arthritis or joint pain due to any reason. It

Comment

Working...
                  X