Say some prayers for Zack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post

Poor Zack, he has had his share of surgery. I am glad to hear that he came through ok. May he have a complete and uneventful recovery. Your AAA must take driving lessons from our BCAA.
    I think I'm still recovering from that ride. Yes, Zack has had his share of surgeries. These two get the strangest injuries. So far so good. He's only gone to rub his eye once,
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyMorgan View Post
      Good Heavens, Zack keeps finding ways to make your life interesting! How's he doing today?
      My dogs seem to have to go to the vet all of the time. When I first got these two, I considering bringing them to the vet where Amy got her k-laser therapy. The reason I didn't is that it's about 50 minutes away. Glad I didn't. I'd be running a pet taxi service by now. So far he's recovering uneventfully, and I have to bring him back in 2 weeks for a checkup. My poor little boy. He's very mellow when we leave the cone on him. The plus side of that is that he doesn't rough house with Maggie that way. When I take it off of him, they start to run around like a bunch of nuts, and I don't want her biting or scratching his eye.
      Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

I'm glad he seems to be recovering well!!
        Mary
        ----with Sadie, Elsie, Saffron, Peaches & James ----

Comment

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
          I'm glad he seems to be recovering well!!
          Thanks. He did try to rub it once last night, but for the most part he's been good. When he's alone, he'll have to wear the cone. Luckily it's only for a week.
          Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

He needs some of the SEAL dogs' goggles! At the rate those two go, I'd consider enveloping them in bubble wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyMorgan View Post
              He needs some of the SEAL dogs' goggles! At the rate those two go, I'd consider enveloping them in bubble wrap.
              Yes, you're right. These two can't stay out of the vets. Bubble wrap is a good idea, and so are the goggles. Luckily he hasn't really scratched at it, so we haven't been making him wear the cone. He gets depressed when it's on, and I don't blame him. My biggest worry now is that when he and Maggie roughhouse, she'll bite or scratch it. I haven't really been letting them play much. He goes back next Sunday for a checkup.
              Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

I just now saw this. I'm SO glad he came through okay. *hugs*
                Yasmine; Staff: Your First Cat.
                I love the smell of espresso in the morning.
                NYT, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestselling urban fantasy author www.galenorn.com
                I miss all my Rainbow Bridge Gurlz...love to Meerclar, Luna , Keeter , Tara , Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Yasmine View Post
                  I just now saw this. I'm SO glad he came through okay. *hugs*
                  Thanks. His eye looks good as of today. He goes back for a checkup next Sunday.
                  Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Working...
                  X