Your dog and the heat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dog and the heat

Your pooch loves the outdoors. They love to run free, meet other dogs and basically just be a happy puppy!

But as a dog owner, there are very serious things to consider as the temperature and humidity both continue to rise in the "dog" days of August.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Pets/esse...ry?id=57019273
    sigpic

That's why mine can be found like this. You'll notice that Zack is giving the octopus the stink eye.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post
      That's why mine can be found like this. You'll notice that Zack is giving the octopus the stink eye.
      It must be fun when they want to run into the house!
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post

It must be fun when they want to run into the house!
        It's funny, but Zack's fur takes forever to dry, and Maggie dries very quickly. Maggie always wants to be outside, so she's not the problem. Zack will want to go back in, but I do towel him off and make him wait a little bit. We have the air-conditioner on in the house, so being that wet I would think would make him cold.
        Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post

It's funny, but Zack's fur takes forever to dry, and Maggie dries very quickly. Maggie always wants to be outside, so she's not the problem. Zack will want to go back in, but I do towel him off and make him wait a little bit. We have the air-conditioner on in the house, so being that wet I would think would make him cold.
          He may want to be cold! But likelynot good for him.
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post

He may want to be cold! But likelynot good for him.
            Never seems to bother him, but I do try to make him stay out for a little bit. He was in the pool again today, and he's still very damp.
            Jill Gallo /Manager

My Albums

Comment

Working...
            X