Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you using for shampoo/conditioner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you using for shampoo/conditioner?

I have tried quite a few different brands, although it is hard to get my hands on them, especially in the winter months, they wont ship to the Great White North because of freezing. When Vinny was younger I did try the Bless the Beast shampoo, I did like it then and wish I could get a hold of some now. I have been through the C.C. line, it was just ok for me. I did not like the Groomers Edge line. I use the Pantene Ice conditioner, not the shampoo though, I thought it made them matt. Best Shot Ultra-Wash and Ultra-Plenish is unbelievable, I love it, although I don't care for the Lemon-aid. The best conditioner for moisturizing I think is Nature's Specialties Re-Moisturizer, unfortunately I can't find it anywhere. I did buy the N.S. Silk n Finish spray, I love it, but make sure you cover your surface and brushes, it makes everything slippery. I have heard only good things about Cowboy Magic, I would love to try it, can't find anyone in Ontario that carries/ships it.

The shampoo I currently have is made by Burts Bees. I don't bathe my dogs that often though.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Working...
    X