BonBon is home again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BonBon is home again

I had to stop this morning at my vet clinic to make a payment on my account so thought I'd better bring BonBon's cremains home. It was difficult because it made it final. She was such a sweet and fearless little girl. She wrapped me around her little paws from day one and she did the same thing with the boys. The boys and I are still missing her fiercely. Someday we'll had another kitty but not yet.
    Marci DeLisle
    Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
    Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
    Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
    Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
    www.nwcrittersitter.com

Awww, it's so sad you lost her so soon after you found her, but her short life really did have a lot of love in it, and that's something worth celebrating. Hugs to you and skritches to your kitties.
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Sigh. Bring them home for the last time is so sad but what else can you do?
      The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MarciD View Post
        I had to stop this morning at my vet clinic to make a payment on my account so thought I'd better bring BonBon's cremains home. It was difficult because it made it final. She was such a sweet and fearless little girl. She wrapped me around her little paws from day one and she did the same thing with the boys. The boys and I are still missing her fiercely. Someday we'll had another kitty but not yet.
        Very sad. Her life was too short, but at least it was filled with love.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

I firmly believe she came into my life for a reason. Maybe it's the umph to try to go to grad school. I only know there was a purpose. And my vet said she shouldn't have lived as long as she did given what she found on the necropsy. So apparently she had "stuff" to do in her life even if we don't quite see it.
          Marci DeLisle
          Cats/Rescue, Feral and Stray
          Camp Counselor at Camp Happy Cat
          Owner of NW Critter Sitter - "Paws-itively Purr-fect Pet-sitting"
          Owner of Northwind Reiki ~Animal Reiki for the fur-persons in your life!
          www.nwcrittersitter.com

Comment

She knew love from you and the boys, Marci. That's why she came into your life I believe.
            Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Oh my! that was really sad. You will missed everything that BonBon do. Don't be sad. Just remember those memories that you've share. I think one day they will have a pet that will be part of your family and will give also love and happiness like BonBon did.

Comment

Working...
              X