No announcement yet.

12 years already

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 years already

Was moving some cd and old hard drives tonight and a picture fell out. Almost 12 years ago Skyler made his trip to the bridge. Here's a picture of him and Boomer in the yard. He was a sweet little puppy about three months old in the picture. Sweet and goofy face licking collie. What a way to be greeted when coming home from work. Those two charmers and Midnight and Kismet waiting their turns to get ear rubs and face licks in to let me know they were happy to see me.
    Ah wonderful memories of sweet loving dogs.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Ah, those wonderful memories come washing over one. They are never with us as long as we want.

Aww, they were both adorable. That's like finding a lost treasure that you didn't even know you lost.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

What beautiful doggies they were! Itís been many years since my dogs went to the Bridge, but it seems like yesterday.
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Good looking pair. We never do quit missing them do we.
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Oh, what a sweet picture! We never stop missing them, that's for sure.
            ----with Sadie, Elsie, Saffron, Peaches & James ----